February 14, 2017
You probably know what your kids should be doing to be safe online, but do you know how to talk to them about their online lives in a way that resonates? Join @RSAConference and @STOPTHNKCONNECT live from RSA® Conference to discuss best practices for teaching kids about online safety, security and privacy in an always-connected world. Share stories about what has worked for you and get tips on how you can have effective conversations that move beyond just cyber rules to real-life online experiences, build trust and teach kids to think critically about their behaviors and how they can be safe, secure and ethical digital citizens.
February 06, 2017
Feb. 7 is Safer Internet Day, an international education and awareness-raising effort spanning more than 100 countries and led in the United States by ConnectSafely.org. Join @STOPTHNKCONNECT to discuss this initiative to make the internet and the world a better place. We’ll talk about the Day, what it means and how you can get involved in uniting for a better, kinder internet. Use #ChatSTC to join!
January 25, 2017
Consumers are paying closer attention to the value of their personal information and how to manage their privacy. To build trust, businesses must address customers’ preferences, needs and concerns about privacy by being transparent about their collection, use and protection of consumer data and providing easy-to-use privacy and security tools. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat will help you understand how privacy is good for business and the steps your organization can take to respect privacy, safeguard data and enable trust.
January 18, 2017
Today, we are more connected than ever before, and by 2020 more than 30.7 billion devices will be connected to the internet. Connected devices, which provide great convenience to our lives, are fueled by information about us, like our behaviors and preferences. Many of us may be unaware of how our information is being used, collected and shared. There are some things you can do to manage your privacy online. Join @STOPTHNKCONNECT and a panel of experts for a Twitter chat on managing your privacy in a growing “Internet of Me” world.
December 07, 2016
The holidays are quickly approaching, and shoppers are visiting their favorite websites to buy gifts for friends and family. When shopping online this season, it’s important to remember to STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ This #ChatSTC Twitter chat will discuss cybersecurity and privacy as they relate to buying gifts online and share how you can avoid scams, safeguard your personal information and enjoy a more safe and secure holiday shopping season.
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Tips & Tricks for Rethinking the Family “Tech Talk”
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Be the Change – Unite for a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Being #PrivacyAware is Good for Business
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Managing Your Privacy in the Internet of Me
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Be a #CyberAware & #PrivacyAware Shopper This Holiday Season
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Building Cyber Resilience in Critical Infrastructure
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Navigating Your Continuously Connected Life
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Recognizing and Combating Cybercrime
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity from the Break Room to the Boardroom
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ – The Basics of Online Safety and Security