June 15, 2017
Citrix ShareFile, a partner of the STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ campaign, recently created this infographic that discusses the simple tricks hackers use to access your email accounts and how to avoid becoming a victim.
May 25, 2017
It's important to keep cybersecurity and privacy in mind while navigating your summer travel plans. @STOPTHNKCONNECT hosted a Twitter chat to discuss steps you can take to protect yourself, your devices and your information and enjoy a safe, stress-free summer escape.
April 20, 2017
The National Cyber Security Alliance and the Better Business Bureau encourage everyone to make digital spring cleaning an annual ritual to help protect their personal data. Get your online life in order this spring –and protect your, your company’s and your family’s sensitive information – by cleansing cyber clutter. This Twitter chat discussed simple steps consumers and organizations can take to be more #CyberAware this sprin gand all year round. Use #ChatSTC to join!
April 04, 2017
Fortunately, there are many ways to protect your home whilst smart home security protocols catch up with the market. Here are some simple but effective ways to protect your home, family and devices.
March 24, 2017
Safeguarding against a data breach – and preparing for one – is something small business owners really need to have on their radar. The good news is that there are some effective, if not infallible, defenses small business owners can easily – and inexpensively – implement.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy