October 10, 2014
STOP. THINK. CONNECT., which urges us to stop and think before we go online, is the perfect theme for NCSA’s cybersecurity education and awareness program, and the good news is that a little thinking goes a long way in keeping you safe.
July 25, 2014
Summer is a popular time for travel, and while staying connected can enrich your travel experience, it is important to take note of potential security issues before using the Internet on the go.
January 16, 2014
STOP. THINK. CONNECT.'s first #ChatSTC of 2014 covered helpful online safety tips to start the new year, and discussed changes to gTLDs (generic Top Level Domains with the Coalition Against Domain Name Abuse (CADNA), the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG) and the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security.
November 21, 2013
This may be the most wonderful time of the year, but it's also a time of increased opportunity for cybercrime. Intel, McAfee and others joined STOP. THINK. CONNECT. to discuss how to protect our digital lives during holiday season, as we travel, shop online, and unwrap newly gifted devices.
September 25, 2013
Linda McCarthy, author of the new ebook "Digital Drama," joined STOP. THINK. CONNECT., iKeepSafe, Microsoft, and other guests to discuss online safety for teens and parents.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy