July 05, 2016
STOP. THINK. CONNECT. asks TeleSign questions about its new report, "Beyond the Password: The Future of Account Security." The TeleSign team also shares tips and best practices for keeping your online accounts safer and more secure.
June 09, 2016
June is Internet Safety Month, and it’s also the heart of wedding season. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed how couples can practice good online safety through every step of the wedding-planning process and how their guests can be cyber-smart, too.
May 05, 2016
May 5 is World Password Day (#PasswordDay), an annual effort to encourage safe password practices. This year’s theme is multi-factor authentication (MFA) – also called two-factor authentication (2FA) or two-step verification – which allows you to add an extra layer of security to your online activities. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed multi-factor authentication and how you can keep your online accounts safer and more secure.
April 07, 2016
Each October, you may take extra steps to improve your cybersecurity, online safety and privacy in honor of National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). However, the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) remind you of the importance of cleaning up your cyber clutter in the spring, too, as part of your spring cleaning routine. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed ways you can get a fresh start with your online life this spring.
April 05, 2016
When we think of cybercrime, we often think of strangers who we will never meet online, identity theft and financial fraud. What we may not typically consider is that survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, elder abuse and other violent crimes may also be vulnerable to stolen personal information used to conduct cybercrime.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy