October 26, 2017
In this NCSAM Twitter chat, we discussed the many exciting and rewarding opportunities in the field of cybersecurity and provide tips and resources for both new and seasoned professionals looking to gain cybersecurity expertise.
October 25, 2017
As a director of security at Facebook, Aanchal Gupta is in a position to help more than 2 billion people feel safe while using the service. Aanchal says it’s her unique experience that helped put her in this position. Here is her story, including some of the lessons that she's learned which led her to this role.
October 23, 2017
Surely there are few greater calls to adventure in higher ed than an institution's information security. In 2016, the EDUCAUSE Center for Analysis and Research conducted a study on chief information security officers in higher education.
October 20, 2017
As our expectations of the internet to enrich our lives and enable our businesses grow, so too does our collective concern about the seemingly threat-infested waters.
October 19, 2017
This Twitter chat – coinciding with Week 3 of National Cyber Security Awareness Month – highlighted the growing Internet of Things and discuss how to use cutting-edge technology in safer and more secure ways.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy