January 08, 2018
It's important to understand that connected devices rely on information about us – such as our behaviors and preferences – forming an “Internet of Me” rather than just an Internet of Things.
December 21, 2017
Guest authors from the HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee review different types of health technologies, weigh the benefits and risks and discuss how one's safety and privacy can be affected by exploited vulnerabilities in these technologies.
December 14, 2017
This #ChatSTC Twitter chat shared how you can protect yourself and your information and make online safety part of the conversation.
November 09, 2017
We are all aware of the recent headlines about major data breaches of personal information and similar cyber incidents. But of all the data that is at risk, a breach of our health information is probably the most concerning.
November 01, 2017
This Twitter chat shared simple cyber tips for individuals looking to do their part to protect our critical infrastructure from cyber threats.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy