January 24, 2018
In this Twitter chat, we discussed the importance of safeguarding data at your organization, things to consider in protecting this information and how you can foster a culture of privacy awareness at all levels.
January 17, 2018
This Twitter chat – in honor of Data Privacy Day on Jan. 28 – highlighted how you can manage your Internet of Me and the personal information it collects.
January 16, 2018
It’s more important than ever to manage your privacy and keep your information secure. The challenge is knowing what to do.
January 11, 2018
AI and robots will cause societal growing pains, but both will largely prove valuable in many industries and applications such as health care, cybersecurity and transportation.
January 10, 2018
Did you know that Jan. 28 is Data Privacy Day? This day reminds us of the importance of privacy and protecting personal information. Data about yourself and your friends and family is continuously being collected and shared, which could affect your life in many ways. Data about you can be used in a variety of ways, sometimes in ways you wouldn’t expect or even approve. That’s why it is important to understand the value of your personal information and how to manage it when possible. This Twitter chat discussed why privacy is important and what you can do to protect your personal information.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy