December 20, 2012
We recently joined STOP. THINK. CONNECT., the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), and Family Friendly Video Games and other guests to discuss video game safety information, tips and other resources for parents who are giving games this holiday season. Here's a partial transcript of the chat.
November 15, 2012
We recently partnered with STOP. THINK. CONNECT., McAfee, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and other guests to discuss tips for safe online shopping ahead of Cyber Monday and the holiday season. Here's a partial transcript of the chat.
October 31, 2012
While the primary concern is always being able to provide shelter and food for you and your loved ones during severe weather, it is also important to have a plan in place for when your technology devices stop working.
August 30, 2012
Need a funny reminder to help you make your passwords long, strong and unique? This should do the trick.
August 14, 2012
Cyber Tours engage all segments of the community – from individuals and non-profit organizations to government entities and businesses- in cybersecurity events and activities.
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy