What better way to recognize National Cybersecurity Awareness Month than with our new STOP. THINK. CONNECT. posters and videos?
Our posters offer helpful reminders about everything from keeping a long, strong password to making sure your software is up-to-date.
Our videos offer tips for safely using your computers, smartphones, video games and other mobile devices. Take a sneak peek at one of our videos:
Here's how you can find and download our posters and videos:
- On our STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Tools and Resources page.
- On the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Facebook page.
- On our YouTube Channel and STOP. THINK. CONNECT. playlist.
And, stay tuned for a new, redesigned STOP. THINK. CONNECT. website in the next few weeks.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?