August 06, 2013
Sometimes, we overshare online, which could leave us vulnerable to identity theft and other cybercrimes. Guests from Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Visa and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security helped share tips on how to protect your personal information and avoid "online TMI." The following transcript has been edited for brevity and clarity.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. International Online Safety Awareness Campaign Enters New Era With Focus on Young Adults and Student ICT Users
- Netpathie of Switzerland Joins the Global STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- National Computer Emergency Response Team of Kazakhstan Joins STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Launches in Ireland in Coordination with National Awareness Lab
- Argentina Launches PARA. PIENSA. CONÉCTATE. Campaign at Tierra del Fuego Kick-Off Event
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?