August 06, 2013
Sometimes, we overshare online, which could leave us vulnerable to identity theft and other cybercrimes. Guests from Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Visa and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security helped share tips on how to protect your personal information and avoid "online TMI." The following transcript has been edited for brevity and clarity.
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self