June 20, 2013
Schools are letting out for the summer and that means kids will have more time to be online and using mobile devices. ConnectSafely, McAfee, the Federal Trade Commission, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and other guests joined STOP. THINK. CONNECT. to discuss online safety tips. The following transcript has been edited for brevity and clarity.
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self