December 17, 2015
2016 is fast approaching, and with the new year comes self reflection and the opportunity to make lifestyle changes to ensure a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life. As you make your New Year’s resolutions to improve your offline life, it’s a good time to set goals for protecting your online one as well. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat discussed setting digital resolutions for the year ahead and how online safety, privacy and security can factor in to your 2016 goals.
November 19, 2015
As the holiday season approaches, many of us are traveling, buying holiday gifts and visiting with friends and family. It's important to keep online safety and privacy in mind as you book travel, head out on the road and do your holiday shopping. This #ChatSTC Twitter chat highlighted ways you can protect yourself and your information and make online safety part of the family conversation this holiday season.
August 27, 2015
Sure, nobody wants to have their identity compromised online, and businesses want to protect their employee, organizational and customer data. Additionally, there are so many articles out there about how to stay safe online, but there's still a gap between advice given and action taken. During this #ChatSTC Twitter chat, we congregated to break down online safety and make it realistic and actionable.
August 04, 2015
The RE: View is a look back at recent headlines that caught our attention and that senior executives and board members should consider when assessing and managing cyber risk.
July 21, 2015
HIMSS recently released the results of the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey. This study, which surveyed 297 individuals with cybersecurity responsibilities at healthcare organizations, gauged healthcare organizations' awareness of and readiness for cybersecurity incidents in an "era where significant security incidents are a regular occurrence."
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self
- Three Things Businesses Can Do to Protect Data Privacy