Michael Kaiser, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
White House and the National Cyber Security Alliance Launch “Lock Down Your Login,” a STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ Initiative
September 28, 2016
This morning, the White House announced a new campaign under the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. ™ effort called Lock Down Your Login. Read our full press release here.
March 09, 2016
On Feb. 9, 2016, President Obama announced the implementation of the Cybersecurity National Action Plan (CNAP). This plan specifically called for a new national cybersecurity awareness plan that will build off the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. campaign.
New Intel Security "Cyber Parenting" Study Sheds Light on Kids' Online Lives and Parents' Attitudes Toward Internet Safety
June 10, 2015
Coinciding with Internet Safety Month, this June Intel Security (an NCSA Board member company) released findings from its new study, "The Realities of Cyber Parenting: What Pre-teens and Teens Are Up To Online," which examined both parents' concerns and the behaviors of American pre-teens and teenagers online and on social media.
June 29, 2013
NCSA executive director Michael Kaiser discusses why summertime is the right time to improve online safety behavior through the national cybersecurity education campaign, STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- Choosing your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Help! My IT Employee Went Rogue
- Child Identity Theft
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: May the Cyber Force Be With You
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Now Matters – How Are You Fighting Cyber Threats?
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Protect Your Identity With a Digital Spring Cleaning
- Data Privacy Is Crucial for the LGBT Community
- Laugh and Learn: A More Private Tomorrow, Tomorrow
- #ChatSTC Twitter Chat: Promote a Better Internet This Safer Internet Day
- Sharing While Caring – Protecting Your Digital Self